Wednesday 21 March 2012

Lovely teacher

Laura is my teacher of English in london. We've already knew for three months.Laura not only is young beautiful teacher,but also is interesting teacher as well. I never feeling boring in her class. When I speaking chinese with friends,she always told me: don't speak Chinese,only speak English in class. If you have any problem ask her who always help us solve problems. She offen keep smile,her smile can give people good mood everyday. I really nice to meet her in my life. In here,I want say for Laura thank you very much.I can knew you is my good luck. Bless you.

3 comments:

  1. ahh Yong Wang! Your post nearly made me cry!!
    Thank you for your very kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying the lessons!! It is a pleasure to teach you and you are making a lot of progress. Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete